Have you taken time to review your action, and is your action eligible to be appealed: I have been thinking of my actions within the discord and have realised I was being dumb and silly.

Type of action issued (Ban, Warning, etc.): Ban

What is your discord (e.g. oasis#8222): meta#5055

What is your Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199137919828/

What is the reason attached to your action: I believe I was being silly and dumb when messaging in the discord. I was reacting with reactions to messages i shouldnt of. I didnt get warned of it previously but i did understand that i shouldnt be doing that. I understand now and will not be doing any of that anymore.

When was your action issued: I belive it was on 13/8/22 a bit past midnight.

What is the length of your action: permanent

Do you accept responsibility for your action, or was it issued in error: I do take responsibility for this action. There were no other people making me do this / that caused this.

Were you spoken to by an admin regarding your action, and if so who spoke to you: I was not spoken to a adminn personally regarding my action but my friend was talking to some in a ticket. I think it could have been Fedoson and 1 or 2 others.

Why are you appealing the action: the reason i am appealing this is because how much i was looking foward to be playing the server, it had got me really exited for the coming weeks. I had plans tobe playing with my friends on the server enjoying our time trying to make it a better place to RP. I would do anything that I can possibly do to get unabnned, and if i did i would be more mature than i was and take everything much more seriously. When I got banned of the discord meaning I cant take action in the server when released I sad and irritated that i couldnt play anymore with my friends to try enjoy and have a fun time within the server. I had a car dealership business planned for the server with my mates and I had finsihed sheets and was waiting to be accepted. I put time and efort into wanting to have a great tme on AfterLife. I am now more mature, With this being said I hope you see this and accept me back into this wonderful communitie. I would literally do anything to be unabnned if I had to because it was the only thing I was super exited for and i blew it away and I wish I had another chance

Additional Information/Evidence to support claims: No other evidence to support mt claims