After Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After LifeLog in

descriptionQwrt Discord Staff Application EmptyQwrt Discord Staff Application

more_horiz
How old are you? I am Currently 15

How long have you been in the community? I have been in the Community for over 1 month and I am looking for a new city and decided that this would be a great place to move to and bring my skills over to. The city has a foundation and I have high hopes for it.

Why are you interested in applying to become a member of the staff team at After Life?
After being apart of the community for over a month. I have been watching over the server and I see this as an amazing opportunity for myself to help towards an amazing community. This city has heaps of potential and I want to help towards it. I read through many of the Discord channels often and I feel that it can be very helpful when dealing with tickets and moderating the Discord Channels. I am very willing to help the server out and see it grow. I have many Ideas myself and I also have lots of free time in the afternoons and always want to keep myself busy. I am an exceedingly kind and caring person and also report many things to staff that breaks the servers’ rules and guidelines as I want to make sure this community is a safe environment for others, and everyone has fun in the city and look forward to the growth this city will have.

Do you have any prior experience as a staff member?

I do have past Discord Moderation Experience in another RP Community which I still hold my position Today. I am happy to share that community if needed for proof. I have had that position for over 4 months and reported many members breaking community rules and guidelines and deleted many inappropriate Messages/Images/Gifs and also reported many other things to the higher up staff team.

Why should we pick you over someone else to become a member of the staff team? (100+ words)
As a Past Discord Helper. I look at everything from an unbiased perspective and use that to the best of my abilities when it comes to making a decision. My Goal is to keep the city at a high standard of roleplay and I have a friendly attitude makes me very approachable when people are seeking help or guidance. I respond to many dms of people seeking help and always happy to do so. I am very professional and always happy to improve my moderation and very willing to join the team.

Any additional information?

I have moderated many Discords and Understand the consequences of peoples actions and how to attend to people and I am very excited to join the team and I have thoroughly read through the city rules and guidelines and I completely understand thee rules and expectations in the Discord

descriptionQwrt Discord Staff Application EmptyStaff Application

more_horiz
@Qwrt

This application has been Denied

Reasoning -
We are currently looking for staff over the age of 17

Cheers,
Paddy
Afterlife Management