OOC Information:

What is your discord name (e.g oasis#8222)

AAAA#5594

What is your steam name? (Please also provide a link)

A https://steamcommunity.com/id/DumbCunt2/

How many hours per week will you be able to dedicate to the business?

20+ hours a week

Does your Business provide Roleplay? (Give Examples Please)

Yes it does, the business provides roleplay because it has a mechanic shop, Petrol station and possible car dealership but it also has an illegal side to the business that converts illegal vin scratched vehicles into fully legal road worthy vehicles. The business can also gives criminals a chance to work if other businesses don't allow people with criminal records.

What do you need from us to make your business happen? (e.g. MLO, Custom Scripts)

I need the Otto's Autos MLO, mechanic script, a script so I can convert the vin scratched vehicles and if possible/allowed a used vehicle dealership script.
(https://fivem.gabzv.com/package/5127313)

IC Information:

What’s your business name?

Otto's Autos

What’s your Business do for the community?

This business brings more mechanic and/or vehicle dealership RP to the city and it also provides people the opportunity to drive their once illegal vin scratched vehicles without the worry of having the vehicle taken and destroyed by the police.

Do you have any previous experience as a Business Owner?

Yes I have owned and ran a Vehicle dealership before but mechanics is a new category for me.

Please tell us about yourself and your background.

I am an Italian Business man who grew up on the streets of Los Santos stealing luxury vehicles and selling them overseas to the highest bidder. After I was caught selling the stolen vehicles and served time I promised myself to stay out of the illegal parts of the city but I couldn't help my self, instead of doing the dirty work stealing vehicles and running from the police I've decided to start a mechanic shop that also converts peoples stolen vehicles into perfectly legal vehicles that the cops will never suspect to be stolen.

Can you tell us where your Business is located? (Provide a photo using imgur.com)

The business is located in East Los Santos on Popular Street right next to the San Andreas Avenue Bridge as seen in the imgur link.
https://imgur.com/a/debah3h

Explain how your business would be run with day-to-day operations (200+ Words)

Day-to-day operations of the business

The business will be open as close to 24/7 as possible, each customer will be able to purchase modifications for their vehicle however, upgrade prices may vary depending on vehicle class. There will be regular mechanics available who will be trained to modify vehicles appropriately to the customers needs. There will be higher ranking mechanics or more experienced/trusted mechanics who will be able to convert vin scratched vehicles that have been stolen and are wanted by police into fully legal vehicles. The process of converting the vin scratched vehicle will fluctuate in price depending on the vehicles class similar to the modifications part, but much more expensive. When vehicles enter the shop for modifications we will enter them manually into a spread sheet to keep track of what cars have been modified and what vin-scratched vehicles have been converted. The conversion part will be a very top secret set of documents that will be kept out of the hands of anyone that isn't myself or a very trusted co-owner of the business as it can cause a lot of chaos with the police if the vin scratch-converted vehicles, description, number plate, and owner is leaked. On the other hand there is a free lot that is vacant out the front of the shop that I was also thinking could be used as a potential used car dealership that citizens can put their vehicles up for sale at a reasonable price. My business will take a 10-20% cut out of the total sell price of the vehicle as a fee for having the car sold and stored on the lot to start with. As soon as the vehicle is purchased the new owner can then drive it off the lot or even get it customised to their liking straight afterwards. The shop will run as a normal mechanic shop however, only a few people with vin scratched vehicles may be in luck, such as possibly the top 10 or 20 people who have the most boosted cars (if possible to track) can get their cars converted. Regular ranked mechanics that will be hired wont be aware of this until enough trust is gained for them to know so the illegal side of the business is kept from the general public and more importantly the law.

Any Other Information You Would Like to Provide?

Sheets and scripts have been made for the mechanic shop.

prices will be made when I find out the economy or if you guys want us to have specific prices for conversions/mods.

For the used car lot it would be nice if it can be local run at least at the start until we have enough employees to run both parts if I am even allowed to do it