OOC Information:

What is your discord name (e.g oasis#8222)

- Cazar#0001

What is your steam name? (Please also provide a link)

- Cazar

-https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964042236/

How many hours per week will you be able to dedicate to the business?

- 6-7 a day

- 42-45 a week

Does your Business provide Roleplay? (Give Examples Please)

- Yes it does, we repair vehicles , cosmetics, Tow vehicles that need to be impounded or for a repair, no mods though due to what I've heard.

- /me Changes ABS UNIT, /me Changes Oil Filter.

What do you need from us to make your business happen? (e.g. MLO, Custom Scripts)

- Custom MLO, scripts to repair vehicle, boss menu, vehicles including towtrucks and flatbeds.

IC Information:

What’s your business name?

- Los Santos Customs

What’s your Business do for the community?

- It creates RP for the employees and the customers, beneficial for everyone, repairing vehicles/towing vehicles, helps all government jobs.

Do you have any previous experience as a Business Owner?

- Yes I have, COO of BlackHawk Security, COO of QuackFM (Fat Duck Gaming) reference - BozzyAU

Please tell us about yourself and your background.

- My Name Is Kayyy, I come from Japan where my family first originated, I love JDM Cars and repairing/modding cars. I Worked as a mechanic at (Yokosuka Auto Hobby Shop) also where I learnt and grew up around cars, I migrated to Los Santos a year ago and have been living with my family (Senju Family)

Can you tell us where your Business is located? (Provide a photo using imgur.com)

- https://imgur.com/a/lUlnVLT

Explain how your business would be run with day-to-day operations (200+ Words)

Overseeing of all general activities at the shops Sorting through applications, conducting interviews as well as organising training for new employees. Hiring, firing and sorting out warning letters to employees. Organising monthly meetings for management and executive team. Going through promotions for deserved employees, as well as additional training that may be required in there new position. Delegate tasks out to other managers such as ( get them to contact people for unpaid invoices, send out letters, organise training for fellow employees). Sheet work, make sure all of our sheets are up to date and organised, Assign roles in emails, as well as announcing anything important to notify our workers of changes , General mechanic work eg: Repairs and Cosmetics , Sort out any shop issues eg: any internal issues with employees, removing unwanted customers of the property. Arrange Meetings with staff or admins to host City wide events (eg: hosting different types of events around the city for the public to be involved like hide and seek treasure hunts, prizes will be LSC related, for happy hour , car shows, Monthly Car Cruises to conduct more RP). Then Maintain a friendly and family environment for workers and customers, Going through updating SOPs making any adequate changes , going to places like (BlackHawk Security)for Security/BodyGuard. Sponsorship of events (eg: offering out repair/mod vouchers up to a certain amount). Utilising our facilities for company or private events (eg: drag racing, car shows, bike shows).

Any Other Information You Would Like to Provide?

- Done the sheets, with working scripts and everything

- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OCj9BYVlexvBGqSwFSqyuvjxJxNAp2IxvKSXlxphiP0/edit?usp=sharing

- I would like to involve all the services , ranks , wages, weekly quotas, ranks , bonuses, etc

Services

- Vehicle Repairs - $5,500

- Tows - $1,000

- Employee Repairs - $2,750

- Callout Repairs - $6,500

- Refuel - $2,000

- Impounds - $7,500

- Promotional Repairs - $4,000

Wages

- Work Experience - $150

- Apprentice - $250

- Qualified Mechanic - $400

- Master Mechanic - $450

- Executives and Managers - $800

Weekly Quota

- Work Experience - 20 repairs, 10 tows

- Apprentice - 30 repairs, 10 tows

- Qualified Mechanic - 20 repairs, 10 mods, 5 tows

- Master Mechanic - 20 repairs, 20mods/tows

Weekly Bonuses (Cant Confirm this as I don't know how economy is gonna be like)

- 200 repairs - $200,000

- 100 tows - $250,000

Proposed organisation structure:

- CEO - Kayyy

- COO - Uze Moretti

- Floor Manager - Noah Lee

- Management - Any employee Qualified Mechanic and above are able to send their EOI to go through a trial phase for management.

- Master Mechanic

- Qualified Mechanic

- Apprentice

- Work Experience

- Lifetime

Important (OOC)

If we cant operate this business because we are in a gang we are happy to make a different character.

- Please Take this into consideration.

Kind Regards

Kayyy l CEO?

Uze Moretti l COO?

Floor Manager l Noah Lee?