After Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After LifeLog in

descriptionChrystii Staff Application EmptyChrystii Staff Application

more_horiz
What is your discord?
chrystii#6969

How old are you?

How long have you been in the community?
I have been in the community for around 1-2 months, and mates with some of the staff of AfterLife which brought my attention to AfterLife community.

Why are you interested in applying to become a member of the staff team at After Life? (150+ Words)
I am deeply interested in applying to become a member of the staff team at After Life because I believe I can be immense help and a huge impact on the server. For example being very knowledgable with the roleplay rules and how things operate in a server. I also have a passion for setting rules and putting things in place so I would be spending most of my time dealing with tickets and problems when needed and in the most professional way. Afterlife is a server I see myself being invested in and I want to have the opportunity to showcase my passion to help grow the server and help it become successful. I also have knowledge with power hungry roleplayers and scams so I am very aware of those players. I believe being a staff member you should be expertise with how FiveM servers work and I have been roleplaying different games since I was 12 and roleplaying on FiveM for almost 3 years. Being staff would help me learn alot about having authority and being responsible with difficult situations and I think I can take that on and work as a team with other staff to deal with problems as efficiently as possible.

Do you have any prior experience as a staff member?
I do not have any prior experience as a staff during the multiple servers I have played on due to how busy I was and also I wanted to learn more about role playing before having such an important role as a staff.
The only close to experience I have is just watching over my friends doing staff work and just seeing how it works through their screen but no I have no proper experience.

Why should we pick you over someone else to become a member of the staff team? (100+ words)
Why you should pick me over someone else to become a member of the staff team because I believe I am the most non biased and liable person that can deal with issues maturely considering I am a grown adult. I have also alot of experience with dealing with difficult people and being a women in the role playing scene (not to be sexist), I have dealt with sexism and alot of harrassment but with that I have grown to deal with it the most calmest way so if a situation like that burst, I would know how to deal with it better than other people. You should also pick me over other people because I can be vouched for being really trust worthy, I have never been banned off a FiveM server because I respect the rules and dynamic of a server. Even though this is would be my first time being a staff, I believe I am the fastest learner and I would adapt easily.

Any additional information?

I have heard good things about the server and I hope to become a staff will help set the standard. I will uphold a good reputation for the server and will do my best to put the server out there because I am also a streamer and have a lot of social media presence (if the server wants that).

Thank you, Chrystal.

descriptionChrystii Staff Application EmptyRe: Chrystii Staff Application

more_horiz
@Chrystii

This application has been set to Denied

Reasoning:
Failed Interview

Cheers,
Paddy
Afterlife Management