After Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After LifeLog in

descriptionOVO application of becoming a staff member EmptyOVO application of becoming a staff member

more_horiz
What is your discord?

.Will#1228

How old are you?

How long have you been in the community?

since the discord first opened.

Have you read the rules? If so please link them

https://www.afterlife.ltd/t2-after-life-community-rules

Why are you interested in applying to become a member of the staff team at After Life? (150+ Words)

The staff at After Life will need all hands on deck with the community this excited and the players eagerly anticipating release. I also think I have the traits a good staff member should have. There are several reasons why I'd like to join the After Life staff. First, I am aware of the server's tremendous potential because I have previously engaged in communities maintained by the same management team as After Life.
Every chance I have, I'll lend a hand. I am confident that I have the correct perspective and mindset for what After Life is trying to achieve because I am already completely aware of all the rules within After Life and am more than capable of handling increasingly difficult scenarios.

Do you have any prior experience as a staff member?

Of course.

Why should we pick you over someone else to become a member of the staff team? (100+ words)

I don't think there is a perfect candidate when choosing a member of the staff team, but some of the qualities I have stand out more than others, I realise that occasionally I will have to deal with incidents surrounding my friends. I am not only mature enough, but I am also more than capable of looking past friendships and prioritising the needs of the server.
I am actively involved in the community, have extensive experience in all areas of FiveM, and can help wherever it is needed.

thankyou fellas. Regards William  OVO application of becoming a staff member 1f618 flower santa farao

descriptionOVO application of becoming a staff member EmptyRe: OVO application of becoming a staff member

more_horiz
+1